Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Public Enemies

So today after summer school, my father and I decided to go see Public Enemies. Our house was supposed to be shown (it is currently for sale) and so we had a couple of hours to kill.
All I can say is Wow! What an awesome movie. It has every component needed to qualify as an exponentially brilliant film: including both Johnny Depp & Christian Bale!

My wardrobe today was even more boring and thrown on for comfort than yesterday's. Yeah, it's possible.

Nylon tee from Nylon Magazine,
BDG jeans from UO,
Vans Off the Wall shoes in red,
vintage ring on my left hand & rings from Charlotte Russe on my right.


By the way, this is rather irrelevant but have you ever seen infomercials for those "Smooth Away" pads? I bought a box at HEB today for 10 bucks out of sheer curiosity and amazingly enough, they work! Very cool and very handy - check it out forsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment