Friday, July 3, 2009

Raggedy Ann

Guillaume Hinfray = one of my new very favourite shoe designers.
If you haven't heard of Hinfray and his shoes, check it out ASAP! According to guillamehinfray.com GH "is a rough-chic style." The shoes are beautifully crafted and very elegant, yet they sport "more brutish finishing and 'underground' elements such as Piercing punctuating the shoes as a signature."
So cool.
Ideeli is having an ideeli red sale and there are quite a few shoes that I could die for! Most sold out of my size though. Which is bittersweet, considering I seriously need to conserve some money.
Ah well, my best friend comes home from vacation in a couple of hours. So I'm going to go over to his house to surprise him (probably by hiding in the closet) and welcome him home!
Oh and here's my outfit from yesterday, summer school.
Kimchi Blue shirt,
Lux cardigan,
Lucky Brand jeans,
Kimchi Blue Herringbone Gladiator Sandal.
I'm thinking about dressing up as Raggedy Ann for one day during Homecoming week at school this year. I kinda look just like her, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment