Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy bee!

I've been meaning to update but jeez, lately I've been running around like a chicken with its poor little head off.
Completely by coincidence, these 2 weeks that I entered into at work are what's called a "Push" where we have to literally push ourselves to physical/mental/emotional limits in order to rake in as much dough as possible. Sounds fantastic, doesn't it?

Hah, yeah.
It'll pay off though I'm sure.

So I was in Houston for a conference yesterday and I wasn't thinking when I got dressed at 4:45 AM, and ended up being pretty underdressed compared to most everyone else there.
And of course I forgot my camera, what a mess! But you wouldn't believe the amount of beautiful people I saw at this thing. Like, seriously, I was taken aback.
Ah but here is two outfits from..I dunno, a couple of the days that I didn't update. D:
Headband from Dusty's,
vintage No Boundaries shirt,
BDG grey vest/cardi,
vintage ring,
Kimchi Blue skirt,
that mysteriously anonymous tan belt that I've been getting so much use out of lately,
Alex Marie sandals.

And this outfit, which I accomplished my first sale in.
Vintage necklace,
blue bow in my hair somewhere,
American Apparel lemon yellow v-neck,
vintage rings that are hiding in my pockets,
Urban Renewal shorts [which I absolutely adore, even though they aren't totally body flattering on me since I'm rather short, they're awesome anyway!],
Shelleys sandals from UO.
I was watching Roman Holiday the other day with my dad and agh I just love it. Obviously because of A-Hep, haha. And Gregory Peck was just such a stud!
Check it out if you haven't already, forrreal.
Also, guys I am on Weardrobe! Take a look at that too, I'm lovin' it.
Oh and somehow before I take off for New York I am going to finish my fashion spiral, whether I have to neglect sleeping & eating altogether or not. And when I do, I am going to share it with you. On my icons pages I'm including Rumi from fashiontoast and of course Jane from Sea of Shoes.
I'm going to go work on that right now for a bit, and maybe try to set up some more appointments. Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment