Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Belated 4th

Ah I've been a bit under the weather lately, I think there's some throat thing going around. No fun.
My best boy came back home a few days ago, and I spent July 4th downtown with friends.
I told Derek that I finally started up my fashion blog and he seems eager to be a part of it. So here was his 4th of July casual look:

Old Navy v-neck,
American Eagle shorts & belt,
Nikes.

He was disappointed that his first photo for l&d was so "cheap" but it's all good. Derek is one of the more stylish guys in this city, even when he dresses down. He just came home from being in California, Colorado, and Las Vegas. Lucky lucky boy! And he'll be leaving in a couple weeks for Europe. I am insanely jealous. I couldn't go because of damn summer school, which I could not finish early due to new school policy! Goodness.

This was my outfit.

American Apparel v-neck,
vintage ring,
Silence & Noise liquid leggings (full-length but I rolled them to crop length),
boring Mossino flats.

I'm very excited to report that I may get the chance to go to New York for a few days in August with my best girl, Sierra. I'm hoping & praying! I think that I'll have the yes or no by tonight.
Oh and I'll be in San Marcus for a leadership camp Thursday through Monday. Many photos will be taken, of this I am positive.
These camps are so much fun and sadly, this being mine & Derek's senior year, it will be our last. It's sure to be a blast. Can you say outlet malls? Although I do need to be cautious in my spending if I am to go to NY.
Gah I hope it's a yes, because I definitely need to get away from this city! Corpus is just so bland. All we have here is very mediocre beaches and sunshine nearly all year. Both of which I could live without. There is nothing fashionable or exciting, so I can't wait for college - a whole 'nother year away, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment