Thursday, July 16, 2009

Awesome day.

Today was the end, the last day of summer school for speech, yay! I've still got about a week still in my online computer class but that's child's play.
Here was my last day of summer school outfit:

Forever 21 cami,
Urban Renewal shirt,
vintage ring,
(red bracelet is one that I received at summer camp. It was mistaken for an allergy bracelet at my doctor's appointment yesterday, hah!)
BDG jeans,
Alex Marie shoes.

After summer school ended I did a bit of grocery shopping and then came home and got right to work on a fashion spiral for my New York trip, full of style icons and inspiration to guide my shopping.
In the afternoon my very close friend Kim, who moved to Arizona a couple years ago, came to visit me since she's in town. We had a very nice chat; I've missed her!

After that I prepared for my job interview at Vector Marketing! I wanted to base an outfit around my CK blazer but it didn't work out as planned.
So here was my outfit:

American Apparel forest green v-neck,
tan belt..no idea of the brand or where I bought it,
vintage ring,
zebra bracelet from Urban Outfitters,
Ralph Lauren jeans,
Predictions patent black pumps,
Givenchy Parfums patent black tote.


And I am now employed! I'm hoping to be fairly bankin' by the time New York comes around.
Now I need to go do some homework for the job because I've got breakfast and training bright & early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment