Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not an extremely successful sales day, this Tuesday.

Had a couple appointments but didn't sell anything. However, 6 of the friends I recommended got hired today which is like beyond awesome!
Our office is gonna be one big party. And hopefully I'll have a more successful day tomorrow. I also have my BCIS final which I haven't studied for at all..I'm not feeling too confident on that one, hah.


Today's outfit:

Criss Cross white cardigan from Francesca's,
Damsel slip worn as top,
Sharagano high-waist skirt,
boring Mossino flats.


So, the first page of my "style spiral" introduces my muses. And the first one I did was Alison Mosshart. I'm not going in order of importance or influence, I'm just putting them down as I think and collect pictures and stuff.
Here it is.

I'm working on the next page slowly but surely. Can you guess who it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment