Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daisy

I finally went out and bought a bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume.
Delicious! They didn't give me the free MJ bag with it like I was hoping though. But oh well.
Typically I wear Givenchy perfumes, most notably Hot Couture, with Very Irresistable roll-on in my purse at all times.
I'd switched it up a bit and had been using Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique, which is very warm and sweet. But I figure for summer I could use something fresh, and Daisy is definitely that.
My best friend wears it and I fell in love with it!



Outfit for summer school today:

American Apparel forest green v-neck,
Lux zipper jeans from UO,
vintage necklace,
black bow headband from Sally's Beauty (obviously not visible in the photo,)
Electric indigo boots.
I like to throw comfy stuff on for summer school. Waking up at around 6 definitely leaves me with no energy.
Speaking of which, I'm off to take a power nap on my hot mess of a bed up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment