Friday, June 26, 2009

Noteworthy.

Thank Kim Kardashian for shoedazzle.com. I think every girl who loves fashion [and obviously shoes] but who is on a limited budget like myself, should know about this.
You have a selection of shoes every month based on your style, and you can choose the pair that you love best, and have it sent to you for just $39.
Very cool, yeah?


I got my adorable electric indigo suede booties in the mail yesterday from The Urban Collection. I'd been longing for them for at least a month, and snatched them up the second they went on sale ($28.) Currently I'm too lazy to go take photos of them, but I will soon.


And of course: RIP Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett.

Fawcett was from the city that I live in (Corpus Christi, Texas.)
Yesterday was indeed a sad day, with the pop culture icons' passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment