Monday, June 29, 2009

Bookmark: What Would Audrey Do?

What Would Audrey Do? by Pamela Keogh.



So I'm taking summer school right now to get Speech & BCIS out of the way, simply because I have no room for those classes next year due to the fact that I am taking Textiles & Apparel (yay.)

And we're doing a Hero speech and of course I chose Audrey Hepburn. While everyone else was Googling and searching for a hero, I whipped out my copy of this book from my bag and was done with my speech within 15 minutes.

So! I thought I'd let you in on this awesome little piece of literature. I take it everywhere I go; it's seriously great. It's a self-help/improvement book based on the life of Audrey.

Check it out!


And here's what I wore to school this morning.


BDG plaid dress from Urban Outfitters,
Mossino white flats from Target, my "old faithful" pair of flats,
vintage rings.

I'm positive that my posture truly isn't as terrible as this photo would suggest. I'm thinking it was due to me playing with Indy, who looks like Halloween with her little bandana, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment