Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

So I went with a few girlfriends tonight to see My Sister's Keeper, and wow! I cried enough to ensure a very raccoon-esque look when it was over, that's for sure. I'm debating whether or not to read the book now. I know it would be great but a) I'm already reading 3+ books currently and b) I know I will cry again!
But anywho, I recommend it. It's very touching, and make sure if you see it to wear minimal [and waterproof] eye makeup.
This would be the outfit that I wore this evening.

Racerback tank from Urban Outfitters, can't remember the brand (I removed the tag, too?),
Paris Blues denim shorts,
Libra necklace again from UO,
vintage rings,
and my Electric Indigo suede boots from The Urban Collection!
This photo does the boots no justice, so I took a few of them to display their awesome colour.

Ahh, I definitely love them! And they are very comfortable, which is a plus.
Oh and okay, so I've been watching Nylon TV on iTunes all night aside from the time I was at the theatre. Check it out!
I've watched the Mary Kate video close to umm...23 times, ish, so far? I seriously love that woman; she is simply flawless. All of the vids are 110% awesome though.
Off to watch some more, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment