Saturday, June 27, 2009

Muse: Gwen Stefani

Scan from Elle magazine, July '09 No.287

So about a month ago, I went to Houston with some friends to see No Doubt (along with The Sounds and Paramore, with frontwoman Hayley Williams - my celebrity look-alike) and I can tell you that Gwen Stefani is one of those people who looks just as stunning, if not more, in real life as she does in the pages of magazines and on the television screen.

Seriously, not only does she have unique style, amazing energy and a perfect voice; she is a supermom with a body to kill for.
And for these reasons, she is without a doubt one of my heroes.

So I was thrilled to see her on the cover of the July issue of Elle! And I couldn't resist posting that page. Isn't her baby the cutest thing you ever did see?
And those leggings are just so cool. Also in the photos of her are some incredible sky-high Loubou's, tie-dye denim jeans (which she rocks, for the record,) a beautiful satin Marc Jacobs dress, dark nail polish and flawless red lipstick.
Oh how I admire that woman.


And here are some photos of No Doubt and their incredible A Clockwork Orange themed set from Houston, before my camera died:


I kid you not, during one song..I believe it was I'm Just A Girl, Gwen started doing pushups. That's how much energy she had, even with an hour plus of performing. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment