Thursday, December 17, 2009

Today held a heartbreaking loss for television.

It's On With Alexa Chung is over forever!
No joke, I look forward to watching that show every day when I come home from school because I record it on our DVR. I am so very sad; Alexa, please change your mind!

Anywho, anyone see this article today? Hmph, that's a bit depressing as well. Twiggy is so naturally beautiful.
Photoshop can work wonders but it's terrible to alter someone's image significantly, simply for profit. We all know this isn't the first time something like this has happened, though. Sigh.


But enough with the downers! So sorry.
The weather is cold here and I am enjoying every bit of it. Well, we could do without the gross rain we've been having, but seeing your breath in the air is so delightful. (In Corpus Christi, it's summer almost all year round, so winter is pretty awesome.)
Oh yeah, the rain is the reason why I didn't post my outfit yesterday. I came home soaked! My feet were little iceblocks with red nail polish.


So today I broke out my rainboots! Hip hip hooray, I love them so.
This was my school outfit:

Kimchi & Blue shirt,
my anonymous tan belt that proves to be a winner in the versatility category,
vintage rings,
BDG corduroy pants,
and my much-adored Sperry rainboots.


After school, I had to run home and watch Alexa Chung (this was when I found out the news =[) and then get ready for our band concert.
Yeah..I'm in band. I play the flute. xD
So I threw on a more dressy outfit, but kept that darn belt on, gotta love it!


American Apparel v-neck,
silver necklace from Dustee's, local boutique,
the belt,
vintage rings,
H&M skirt (another often-used item in my wardrobe),
tights (ditto),
and Carlos by Carlos Santana pumps.



I have to be off now, because I have to wake up at the crack of dawn to go make breakfast for teacher appreciation. On the bright side, it is a half day of school and then we are off for break! Yesss, about time.
=]

Goodnight lovelies, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment