Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So I watched a part of the EMA's again today...

(European Music Awards) I watched Tokio Hotel's performance, which I had watched once before and it was so great!
But seriously, I know some people may not agree with me, but I think Bill Kaulitz, the singer, is just such a beautiful person. His appearance just fascinates me so much!
Look at this:

I may sound like a creep but I just think his face is the prettiest thing. His bone structure is perfection and his complexion's flawless; I don't know, I am just intrigued by this guy. Haha! Plus Tokio Hotel is a talented group.
So yeah, there's my weird little rant for today.

Here was my outfit for today, and the one I sat and watched this performance in while eating a delicious veggie burger:

Jeweled headband from Free People,
dad's shirt,
vintage bracelet & rings, and one ring that my best guy friend Derek bought for me in Rome,
BDG jeans,
vintage pearl necklace worn as chain,
Sam Edelman Zoe boots.




Oh and so this Friday is our last day of school 'til Christmas break, and I am SO behind on gifts. I always end up this way, I swear. I have a bunch of Secret Santa gifts I still need to get/create, plus everyone else's. Ugh.
And oh yeah, I kinda wish I could fast forward to 2010 really quick and then come back, just so I can see if I will be accepted into Parsons. I am dying of anticipation. Dying!

Keeping my fingers crossed every day, farewell 'til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment