Thursday, December 24, 2009

"They couldn't think of something to say the day you burst.."


So I watched the Woodie Awards the other night, and then proceeded to find the next showing of the awards and record them.
Woodies = my fav awards show. I totally want to go one day. Maybe next year!
I've been like, planning out everything I want to try and do in New York. As if I won't have enough time..but then again I guess you never know.
Live every day like it's your last, right?

Speaking of which, I am still not over the fact that Brittany Murphy passed away. She was so young! Not to mention talented and beautiful.
I hate when things like that happen, so tragic. =[


Anyway though, tons of people did last-minute shoppin' today, and I was among them. I got a few gifts for my dad and whatnot.
This will be my first Christmas at home in I don't know how long; usually we go to Houston with relatives.
Here was my outfit (in gross webcam quality):
Handmade blue bow,
the beautiful ones t-shirt from Urban Outfitters,
Forever 21 cardigan which was a gift because it is what I purchased with a gift card,
best friend necklace from Claire's that I received as a gift from, well, my best friend,
Silence & Noise liquid leggings [that I wear quite a bit outside of school because they aren't in dress code,]
vintage rings,
and I can't remember which shoes.

& a close-up of the shirt, because I think it's rather pretty:


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy your presents, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment