Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break is here!

And while I'm definitely going to go work on my tan at some point, I think I might be most excited about having time off just to read and actually update this blog and finally start playing with my Lomography camera, and sleep. I love catching up on sleep.

So, some things currently on my mind:

- Alexa Chung for Madewell. I absolutely adore her, and this makes me giddy. I want in on this action.
More from Nylon. <- this article pretty much says exactly what I was thinking.

Oh yeah, and last weekend I participated in South Texas Honor Band with a local university, and throughout rehearsals I was busy flipping through the pages of Vogue UK, the issue with dear Alexa on the cover. There were some really nice editorial spreads, and if you go out and read this, see if you can spy the fantastic Alexander McQueen "armadillo shoes." (Which I love.)

How much do you love those Chanel clogs? And her whole outfit in general?
- Agyness Deyn for Uniqlo. This is just adorable.




- THE TELEPHONE MUSIC VIDEO, hello! If you haven't watched it yet, you're late. But go watch it, and then see if you can find:

  • Product placement, Heartbeats by Gaga
  • Gaga's 17 year old brunette sister, Natali.
  • The quite obvious Tarantino inspiration
  • Late Great Dane Rumpus' sister, Lava.
  • "PlentyofFish.com" dating site. LOL.

And much more. It's just such a great video, which is always expected when it comes to Gaga.

Now, I'm off to make a sandwich. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment